Meet the printmaker: Holly Brown -> Clockworks Press (Engels)
Time & Location
Meet the printmaker is an online event where you get to know everything about your favorite printmaker!
It's sort of an online meet & greet. The printmaker tells his / her story, after which I (Kirsten Peerdeman-Luijendijk, founder & owner of Atelier Indrukwekkend) go in depth with the printmaker. And last but not least, it is time for your questions!
Voor deze editie hebben we niemand minder dan Holly Brown (all the way from NY, USA) uitgenodigd.
Holly is an artist, printmaker and founder of Brooklyn, NYC-based studio, Clockworks Press. She creates bold, urban images that are hand-carved into collagraphs. Printing for the wall, garments, handbags and the home, Holly's iconic water towers and bridges have been featured in Pressing Matters magazine, the NY Post and at the Denim Days festival. Passionate about sustainability, Holly prints predominately on upcycled denim using inks derived from textile production waste. In addition, Holly is a Speedball Professional Relief Artist, teaches elementary art and printmaking workshops.
Get to know all about Holly and her passion for (collagraph) printmaking and more! And ask her everything you always wanted to know!
- 20 minute presentation by the printmaker
- 20 minutes in depth conversation with printmaker & host (if you want to have specific questions answered or topics to be discussed, send your question to email@example.com with the subject "meet the printmaker". I will do my best for you to get your question anwserend during this conversation.)
- 20 minutes of questions from the participants. (depending on the group size of this online Zoom event, you can ask your questions personally or via chat)
- Meet the Printmaker takes place via Zoom. You will receive the details (code for participation) 1 day in advance via email.
We WON'T record the session. Meet the Printmaker is an event, so we treat it like one :) be there or be square!
- Meet the Printmaker (online)€4.95€4.950€0