Meet the printmaker: Michael van Kekem (Engels)
Time & Location
Meet the printmaker is an online event where you get to know everything about your favorite printmaker!
It's sort of an online meet & greet. The printmaker tells his / her story, after which I (Kirsten Peerdeman-Luijendijk, founder & owner of Atelier Indrukwekkend) go in depth with the printmaker. And last but not least, it is time for your questions!
Voor deze editie hebben we niemand minder dan Michael van Kekem uitgenodigd.
Michael van Kekem is an illustrative designer, printmaker and founder of Rotterdam-based Studio Michael van Kekem. He creates playful, sharp and colourful editorial illustrations, brand identities, handmade products, screen printed poster design and typography. Michael also runs screen printing and design workshops for people of all ages, both on location at events, and in printmaking studios.
Learn all about Michael and his passion for printmaking, bold, abstract shapes and more! And ask him everything you always wanted to know!
- 20 minute presentation by the printmaker
- 20 minutes in depth conversation with printmaker & host (if you want to have specific questions answered or topics to be discussed, send your question to email@example.com with the subject "meet the printmaker". I will do my best for you to get your question anwserend during this conversation.)
- 20 minutes of questions from the participants. (depending on the group size of this online Zoom event, you can ask your questions personally or via chat)
- Meet the Printmaker takes place via Zoom. You will receive the details (code for participation) 1 day in advance via email.
We WON'T record the session. Meet the Printmaker is an event, so we treat it like one :) be there or be square!
- Meet the Printmaker (online)€4.95€4.950€0