Online workshop: paper marbling (ENG)
Time & Location
During this workshop we teach you how to marble your own paper!
Paper marbling is totally in right now and not difficult to do at home.
During this online workshop we will take you step by step through the marble process, and you can immediately participate at home!
The materials you need are:
- acrylic paint
- containers or jars in which you can mix the acrylic paint
- a tray in which you marble (a tupperware tray or plastic storage tray or a deep plate is sufficient)
- paper (all types of thicker paper are sufficient)
- spoons to scoop the paint into your 'marble tray' (pipettes or syringes can also be used)
- water (if you are not near a tap during the workshop it is useful to prepare a jug of water)
- skewers or something else 'pointed'. I use the back of a brush myself
- towel or other old cloth (optional but keeps your workspace cleaner)
- old clothes or an apron
All you need now is our online workshop, and you're ready to marble!
Yippie! we are going to teach workshops again!
COVID-19 does not make it easy for us, but fortunately we can get a lot done online.
If you register for this workshop you will receive a code with which you can log in to Zoom on Saturday.
We are going to do this workshop by video calling. I explain and immediately show the steps in the livestream.
The session lasts about 40 minutes in which we have time for the explanation and questions with which I can help you get started and with which we can already make various marbled papers during the session.
Then you can of course be as creative for as long as you like at home!
- Paper marbeling€15€150€0